Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sometimes

Sometimes it is just better to wear goggles on your head even if you are not swimming. (She tried for 2 pairs at the same time but one pair would always get knocked off.)
 Sometimes a snuggle with mom is what a 3 year old needs to get a nap.
 Sometimes there are super amazing rainbows.  And your kids beg you to try to drive to the end of it so they can find the pot of gold. This then leads to interesting views on how a pot of gold should spent. 
 Sometimes you see a bag and think I should check there for the missing lock and recreation center passes that have been missing for 9  months and you are right! Crazy!! 
Most times life is good in the small and simple parts of life that can so easily go unnoticed in the rush of the days and the many things that need to be done. 
I fear that too often in my rushing around I am not always grateful for these small and simple pleasures or for the promptings that the spirit sends to me. Or even I follow the promptings but do not recognize them as the hand of a kind and loving Heavenly Father playing a very active role in my life. Well, today I am thankful for that. 

No comments: