Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Time Out For Women 2015

My mom and 2 of my sisters (Carla and Jana) met in San Antonio and spent a few days shopping, playing, eating, attending Time Out for Women and eating some more. It was so much fun! I missed my kids but I laughed and laughed and was spiritually fed. 
I have a lot of pictures of food but it was authentic and delicious!
Two decent selfies- crazy!
The  temple was closed for maintenance but we still drove by it. 
I reserved a full size car. When we got to the rental place the man says just go over to the sign with the P and F on it and you can take any of those cars. He walked with us over there and there were no cars. But, at the end of the row of empty stalls sat this van so he says "just take the van". Well, that seemed like an upgrade- that might be a stretch for this van. It sounded like I was driving a manual transmission but did not know how to shift. The check engine light came on the last day. The low tire signal came on the first day. At one point, the sliding passenger door window slipped down part way but came back up with the control. The front passenger seat felt like you were getting a massage due to the vibrations (at least that is what I was told). It was a gem and we laughed a lot, I mean a lot about this van. 
The Alamo in the rain
The Riverwalk was beautiful and since it was raining we were some of the only people on it. 
What- another decent selfie!
More authentic Mexican food!
I love these ladies and I am so thankful they made the trip to San Antonio. I look forward to doing this again and maybe someday we can bring our girls to it too!

No comments: