Sunday, April 5, 2015

March Phone Photos

Arabella made this beautiful place setting for me for my birthday! 

 Samantha felt waiting to buy the asparagus was just too long to wait to eat some.
 Peter- my camping champion! He is in his element in hiking boots, building a fire, chopping wood, setting up camp.
 Joseph made it in the April Friend- I was so excited I could hardly stand it.
He took our copy to school and shared it with his whole class. 
 These next three our from our night out!
Dinner: Twisted Root Burger- delicious!!
 The King and I at Dallas Fair Park Music Hall- amazing! The costumes, the music, the actors/actresses, and the scenery were all fabulous!
But spending the night with this man was priceless!

 Easter clothes for church last Sunday. 
I made the girls' dresses. I am happy with how the turned out. I learned I am not very good at putting in zippers and if you are distracted you may skip the step where you are supposed to add the sleeves to one of the dresses and so it becomes more of a summer dress than it was supposed to be. 

 We have entered that fun stage where Samantha must try each food to see how it works as a hair care product. 
 Finally, Arabella and Jon had artwork on display at the district office building. I was so proud of them. The art teacher (who was arriving to take it down just as we got there - so glad we made it in time) only selected 4-5 pieces from each grade. They both did a great job and I am proud of them. 
Jon has some great detail! Arabella's piece shows some imagination. 
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: