Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Utah part 1

After 16 hours in the car the first day and 8 hours the second day, we made it to Utah and it was so good to finally be there! Kansas has a TON of corn!!! The kids did really well.
 Friday night after arriving I went to see my niece Calee perform in a concert. She had an amazing voice. 
Saturday morning I ran the last 3 miles of a half marathon.  At the end they had activities for kids including face painting (for free) and Arabella looked beautiful the rest of the day! My brother and his family were assigned to clean the church and when Joey found out he really wanted to go and help.  So, we helped clean the church. I ran some errands and we just simply enjoyed the day.
 Sunday night some of the cousins slept over. Monday my car window fell down into the door. My brother Derick (with some help from Tyler my brother in law and a youtube video) they had the door pulled apart and the next morning ordered the part and had it put back in before Monday night. 
It was wonderful to play in Grandma's backyard.  

No comments: