Friday, May 3, 2013

Pictures from last week

I taught preschool last minute on Tuesday last week and it was the letter X.  I took pictures of the kids while they were eating their snack so that we could make xray skeleton bodies.  Obviously, we used their picture for their head. 

 I asked Lily to smile and she did for about half of a second. 
 Finally a good cheese.
 Arabella had dance pictures last week as well. She looks so beautiful.  She was a bit jealous when the class after hers showed up in there are all pink costumes.  I have convinced her that hers is like a Cinderella dance costume. The picture below is a bit of what she thought of that.

 She was also very concerned about her lips- she did not want to smudge her lipstick. 
 Arabella found an Arbor Day recipe in a kids cook book we have.  She found it a few days before Arbor day (the last Friday in April apparently) and so I agreed we could make it.  It was really good.  We all liked it. The cucumber slices were just more decoration but the trees are made of green cauliflower (I did not have any broccoli).


Cookie Dough milkshakes.  No Jon- he made some bad choices and then lied about those choices-so he did not get to have dessert and went to bed early.  He was sad but hopefully next time he will not make the bad choices and then he can't lie about it either. 
I love my family- they make me happy!

1 comment:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Arabella looks so beautiful in those photos. And wow Jon looks a LOT like Joey in this photo. I had to do a double take on who it was. Ryker loves him so much and talks about him all the time still. They are going to have so much fun this summer!!