Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day

I will blame the fact that I worked from 1am to 7 am on the fact that these are the only 2 pictures I have of Valentine's Day.
We started our morning with Dad's famous pancakes and mine were extra special because they spelled LOVE. 
I spent the morning taking a short 1 hour nap and then hosting a preschool party at our house at 10:30.
Then Peter surprised me with lunch at 12:45.  Too bad I had to leave for the school at 1:25 to help with more class parties.

I ended up not making it to Jon's class at all but we had a great time in Joey's.  We had heart shaped donuts, strawberry soda floats, grapes, pretzels and carrots.  We made a quick lollipop craft and then finished the party by playing stack the candy hearts and transfer the candy hearts using a straw. 

Our afternoon was filled with driving kids to activities and a ravioli and leftover dinner (I had planned to do just ravioli but we had way too many left overs to not eat some of them).
We enjoyed strawberry soda floats for dinner too.  
When I took Joey to his 2nd taekwondo class I delivered valentine's to my visiting teaching companion and the ladies I visit teach. I was so ready for bed by the time it came.

I was so happy to spend the day taking care of and loving my family! 

No comments: