Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Dallas Zoo

I had been telling Arabella that we would go to the zoo and Monday was the day.
It worked out nicely because they boys were out of school too so they came along.
We decided to get a pass at the Dallas Zoo this time.  I believe my kids like this zoo better than the Fort Worth Zoo and I am not exactly sure why but I don't mind- it is easier to get to in my opinion.
 We played on the elephant statues.


 Playing in the jeep by the cheetahs.
 Predator encounter. I love the wide open mouth!
 Lily was pointing and jabbering and loving being close to the cheetah.
 This was to show the size of the bullfrog in comparison to the boys' heads. Huge!
 Arabella really wanted her picture on the butterfly bench.
 Riding the hummingbird.
 Pony with jewels and sparkles.
 Riding the okapi.
So happy to be on the triceratops!
The kids loved that our new pass includes unlimited rides on the monorail and the carousel.
They were really well behaved! I look forward to more trips to the zoo!

No comments: