Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I can not believe I did not take more pictures. 
We had a fabulous and delicious Thanksgiving Dinner.
We had our friends the Ostermiller's and the Palmer's over as well as the missionaries.
I took these pictures before the rest of the food arrived.
 I wish I had a picture of the turkey Peter smoked. It was his best ever! So tasty and so juicy!
We made this jello and it was a big hit with everyone. 
We had ham, turkey, mini pigs in a blanket, jello, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, green rice (broccoli, cheese, and rice-yum!), olives, celery with cheese spread, butternut squash, rolls, and cranberry sauce. 
Do not forget the pies: pumpkin, apple, banana cream, raspberry cream, and pumpkin bars.
We were stuffed and had a great time visiting with friends. 
I am so thankful for this holiday this year it has helped me to keep my focus on the many blessings I have in my life. This year I am most thankful for: the plan of salvation, the Savior, the Atonement, Peter, my children,  mine and Peter's families, and good friends.
I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

No comments: