Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Beginnings

We decided to try something new this year.
We bought the kids their own tree.
I am hoping that Lily will decide to only play with this one and leave the big one alone.
Since I needed a nap before work on Sunday afternoon, we pulled it out and let them decorate it. 
 They cut out a bunch of presents and other things that are under the tree that you can not see.
They were also going to make some ornaments with the popsicle sticks.  In the end they made a star for the top and convinced Dad to make swords, ninja stars, and windmills for them. He sure know how to make kids happy!
 
 Lily wanted some of my socks on and I gave her my sparkly Christmas socks.  They stayed up pretty well as long as they were pulled to her knee or above.
The amazing dad- who also finished dinner and helped Joey make a banana bread recipe from the Friend while I was sleeping. I am blessed each day to have him and my great kids!

No comments: