Monday, November 21, 2011

She is 3!

After Joey was born we said that if we ever had a girl she would not have red hair and here you came with dark hair and  a lot of it.  You have been such a joy and blessing in our lives each day!
You have a way of knowing when I am happy or when I am not and you will ask:
"Mommy are you happy?"
When you first started to ask this I would answer quickly and then I realized that if I said I was not you thought it meant I was not happy with you.  I began to ponder more regularly when you would ask this question if my feelings of frustration or anger were justified and that you would be sad if I were not happy. 
I choose now to be more happy and less flustered because you make me happy (and really there were many things that I came to realize were not worth being upset over).
I love that you love to sing!
 I love that you love Lily!
I love that you love pink and princesses!
 Daddy is our Hero and made this amazing princess cake for you!
 Birthday breakfast of Dad's famous camping pancakes.
 Arabella and Jon had a good time playing barber shop (that is what Jon called it) with your new Cinderella doll (you used to say Cinderbella).
You had 3 friends from nursery come over to play and eat cake and ice cream.  You were so happy to play!
We gave each friend a ring pop - which you were so excited about.

I repeatedly asked you what you wanted for your birthday dinner and all you would say was Strawberries.  We had those with spray whip cream and you agreed to pizza which we all loved!
Happy Birthday Peanut!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love her cake, Pete! Awesome job!!! We have those same brown flower dresses and absolutely LOVE them! Happy Birthday Arabella!!!