Saturday, November 5, 2011

State Fair 2011

When we had family in town for the baptism and blessing we knew we wanted to take them to the State Fair. 
 Before the fair we went to a park to play and have some lunch.
Above Grandpa Rabner and Joey trying to touch the clouds.
 Arabella trying to keep up with Kennady or the "big girl" as Arabella kept calling her.
 The kids learned about farm life.  Carson is doing great with the cows.

 A picture of me- I was not in charge of the camera.
 Kate heading to market with her goods and Kennady is below.

 Arabella striking a pose.

 I am not sure what is going on with my picture but there is our family with Big Tex.


 Derick and Tammy with Big Tex and oh, yes, that is Jon.  He wanted to be in their family picture.

 Loving the Fletcher's Corn Dog
 This longhorn won enough money in prizes to put the owner's son through college (over $40,000).
 I know you are all thinking she is the cutest thing in the world and she is. 
I had a lot of people comment on how cute she was while I was carrying her around in the carrier.
I think the State Fair is a fun place to walk around.  I love the craft building and we saw a baby joey in his mother's pouch.  His legs and head were poking out-way cool!

No comments: