Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shower in a Box

I feel spoiled and this sweet baby girl is already spoiled!


I got this delightful box last Monday night from my family! It was a baby shower in a box. Oh the fun I had opening the different pink and purple bags, each containing pieces of this treasure trove of baby girl things. The Hot Tamales and lotion are for me- yea! It would have been more fun to live close enough to have opened these gifts in person but this was so much fun too!

The box also had a Father's day gift for Peter and a shirt and flashlight for each of the kids. The boys' were head lamps with a red light feature. They have been walking around flashing their "laser beams" at each other.

Here are a few other things that have arrived in packages from Peter's parents.
I wish you could feel how soft the blankets are- use your imagination- soooo soft.
She is going to be one fashionably dressed girl! I love all of the pink, lace, and ribbons. When you look at how tiny some of these clothes are it is a reminder of just how small these precious babies start out.
Thank you so much to our families for all of their support and love!

No comments: