Sunday, October 25, 2009

Disneyland Part 2

These pictures are actually from the beginning of our trip but oh well.
This is how we entered the park. Two little sleepy heads! We went in on Sunday night and watched the parade and fireworks. Joey fell asleep while we were waiting for the fireworks and managed to sleep through them.

Joey with his new favorite treat. He liked that his tongue was all yellow after eating it.

Mickey and Minnie stopped right in front of us for the parade. The kids thought that was really cool.
I don't know what to call this face but it is too funny!
Looks of amazement!
"Look Mom it's Mickey!"
Arabella clapped through the parade. I think she really liked the music and the bright colors.
I believe this may have been my first time maybe the second that I have ever ridden on the rockets. Wow!
Peter Pan, a must if you go to Disneyland and look the line was short!
Dumbo-Jon said this was his favorite. I rode with the boys and Grandpa took sweet Bells!

This was the no spinning teacup!

Joey loves the teacups and Grandpa was nice enough to go in the spinning cup and go really fast! Joey was squealing with delight.
Alice in Wonderland a unique ride but some classic characters!

Waiting for Finding Nemo submarine ride. Arabella liked this ride quite a bit except for a few loud sounds. She loved the bubbles.

Such the serious driver.

Joey did a pretty good job driving.
We had fast passes but the line was so short they did not even take them. That is definitely a first for me! Joey and Jon would argue over who would ride with me on so many rides. I was glad to have my parents there who were willing to ride with whoever and take Arabella so many times. I love Disneyland- it makes me happy!

1 comment:

Kelsey Booth said...

What a fun trip! I can't wait to take Alexandra.