Wednesday, August 1, 2018

June: End of the School Year

The end of the school year is always so full of parties, recitals, assemblies and such, it gets hectic! 
I don't think I have pictures from all of the assemblies from the awards my kids were given this year. Each of my kids in school received an award for something from at least one of their teachers. I am proud of them and their hard work and consistent good choices and leadership. 

 We ended up doing shaved ice not just for the kindergarten and 3rd grade classes for our girls but for the 4th and 5th grades as well. It was so much shaved ice. Three of those grades had overlapping parties and it was almost chaos but we managed to pull it off. Alisa Webster had a son in 4th grade so she came and helped out, gratefully! 





 We did a little celebrating and were glad to welcome in Summer! 
I decided to welcome in summer by having my piano recital the Saturday after the last day of school. As I mentioned before, there was a lot going on and I did not want to add one more thing so I waited until it was all over. My students did great- I am so proud of them and all of their hard work! 

No comments: