Monday, December 12, 2016

Samantha in November

Samantha and I spend a good deal of time together due to the other kids being school.
She is my helper and my entertainment and my sidekick. 
 Our dryer broke twice in November and though Peter was able to fix it we still made two trips to the laundromat. Samantha came the first time and she was fascinated. It is fun and refreshing to experience things as if they are new from the eyes of a child. 
 She will even work out with me. 

She has been lucky enough to tag along with me on a few of Lily's field trips, like this one to the fire station. Those firefighters do such a great job with kids. 
 I have quite a few selfies with Samantha. 
Later that same day, she helped me in the kitchen make rolls and she loves to eat the flour on the counter- crazy girl! 

No comments: