Monday, December 12, 2016

Last Bits of November

It is a bit hard to seen Jon but he is on the top row just peeking out 5th from the left. He is in his elementary school choir for the second year and is doing really well and enjoying it. This was taken at the Veteran's day assembly. It is such a great assembly. 

There was a super moon and it was soooo cool! We pulled out the telescope and took and even closer look at this moon that was bigger and brighter than it will be for another 30 years of something like that. It was so bright in the telescope that when you were done looking you were seeing spots. It was so beautiful and I am thankful for it. 
We spent some time at the park during Thanksgiving break. 
Jon filled his shirt with the gravel and buried himself in it and was covered from dust from head to toe and his jeans will never be the same. 
He looked like he was having so much fun that Samantha had to join in and fill her pockets! 
These people are what my life is all about. 
I just had a conversation with the doctor I am working with tonight and he can not believe how many kids we have - can not really imagine it. I can not imagine my life with out them.  They love me, teach me, help me, serve me, allow me to love them and serve them and teach them.  Most days I feel like I am flying by the seat of my pants doing this parenting thing.  But, I am so blessed to have a loving, supportive, and helpful husband walking through the unknown with me.  We support each other and council with one another and somehow make this work.  I know my kids are not perfect and I am trying to help them understand, recognize and embrace their shortcomings because we all have them.  Daily I strive to be more patient and more loving with them.  I know my kids will remember the times when I was less than a perfect mom but I hope there are more memories of us being a happy family and doing happy and good things.This picture makes me so very happy! 

No comments: