Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Catching Up- Cub Camp

We had Cub Camp and Scout Camp the same week in June so we were all busy getting hot, sweaty, and dirty at the same time. I staffed the tot lot (the daycare sort of thing for the kids of the adults attending cub camp) so I had all of the girls with me. A friend watched the girls for me a few days so they would not be so hot and I could handle all of the other kids easier. 
 Samantha and her roly poly playground. 
 Terrariums. 
 Snack time in little tents. 
 Splash pad- a huge hit.
 Jon the actual Cub Scout!
 Playing is hard work!
 Jon the detective (the theme was Crime Scene Investigations).
 Bug box- Arabella was a great collector. 

 Peter came up and walked with Jon for one day, we loved eating lunch with him. He had taken half of Monday off to drive the scouts to camp and then spent several hours Thursday afternoon taking down Cub Camp. He is a great man with a willing heart! I love him!
 Yes, that is a copperhead snake right by the bathroom door. Crazy!
Jon playing some water games. 
It was a wonderful week and it was nice to meet new people and be outdoors. 

No comments: