Friday, November 6, 2015

Peter's Birthday!

This amazing man had a birthday on October 28th! 
 He takes the little kids on bike rides. 
 He enjoys yummy and healthy food!

 And I was able to surprise him with this yummy campfire cake!
 Then after a day of no real big surprises or extras I had the kids tucked in bed when he and Joseph returned from scouts. So, I told Joseph I was kidnapping dad and away we went. 
It was a silly surprise, Bahama Bucks shaved ice. I had voted earlier that day and been told if I took my voting sticker to Bahama Bucks I would get a free baby size and sure enough. 
He was surprised and had a chance to tell  me of the ups and downs of his day and week and what he has coming up. I love this man and all that he does for our family! I look forward to celebrating many more of his birthdays!

No comments: