Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring Break 1

We did not have any big plans for spring break this year. 
Arabella came up with the great idea of a girl's day and a boy's day.
For girl's day we spent a little time getting pedicures. 
It was really relaxing even if I was stressed that Samantha was going to wake up and scream for Joseph until I got home. But, she slept until just before we made it home.

This was Lily's first time, Arabella's second time, and my third. I think this will have to be something we spoil ourselves with every once in a while (like every other year). It was so fun to hear the girls squeal with delight over each little part of the process. 
I got a pretty fuschia color, Arabella got the same but with glitter, and Lily chose hot pink about like her shirt. The girls also got flowers on their big toes with jewels in the middle. 

No comments: