Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I hope they call me on a mission

It was 17 years ago today (day and date) that Peter entered the MTC in Provo and began his mission.
I thought I had seen him for the last time the night before but his mom- sweet Lanell- called my apartment where luckily one of my roommates was home and asked if they could find me and have me meet them at the MTC.  I am not sure if Heather was the one that took the call but I remember she was the one that found me in the Benson building where I often studied before and after a class I had there. I hugged her and made sure I was there. 
It was a glorious day and I am glad his family was willing to let me be a part of it. 






Peter taught, preached, played, learned, grew, had adventures, met great people, served, and soaked it all in. I am so thankful for his choice to serve. He would not have had it any other way. I know he loves the people of Peru and more importantly I know he loves the Lord! 
Let's keep making plans for our mission someday!

No comments: