Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Camping 2014 Part 2

Early Thursday morning we headed to the Marina where we had rented a boat.
The weather was a bit chilly but soon the clouds burned off and it warmed right up. 
 Joey is a maniac on the tube. He loved it and he was really good about going with Lily and holding on over the top of her so she was doubly secured. 
 Jon did not love going fast but he did like riding on the tube and helping out. 
I was the only one to get "bucked off" the tube and it happened twice. 
Arabella loved that there was a radio on the boat as well as room to dance around. 
Peter did a great job driving it!
 The lake was gorgeous- like Lake Powell but with lush green trees everywhere. 
 I took a ton of pictures with our camera that were really good- but the camera was lost on Friday. 
I am so glad I took these pictures with my phone.
 The little family of deer outside of the marina entrance that I saw twice. 
This little lady did quite well on the boat but it took her some time to get used to the life-jacket she had to wear.  She looked a bit like a stuffed sausage.  It was a wonderful day!

No comments: