Sunday, May 25, 2014

Remember that time...

when I was still trying to manage my new life with 5 kids so that I could post regularly.  Why yes I do because I am living it now. 
Anyway I do remember that time when...
Grandma Rabner came and stayed for a week to help out. We were really glad because Samantha was still figuring out how to be a good eater and so Mom (me) spent a lot of time shut up in my room with her. Also, Dad ended up being out of town multiple days (and nights) while she was here. 
 I also remember that time when Peter signed up the family to do a 5k when Samantha was 3 weeks old. 
It was a really warm day but we all survived. Peter pushed Arabella and Lily in the jog stroller and actually ran. I pushed Samantha in her stroller while running and walking with the boys. It was a long 3.2 miles for those boys but they did it! I somehow even earned a medal- literally. 
 It was a drill team fundraiser for Peter's boss's daughter.  
They had face painting.  When Jon asked for a dragon, they did not know if they could do it but it turned out really good.


 There was also that day in May (May 5th according to the data of the pic) that it was 90 outside and so mom said the kids could play in the water. They filled the swimming pool about half full and then the hose went to the sandbox.
They were trying to make quicksand. 
 And of course there have been plenty of times that mom has tried to capture Samantha in all of her cuteness. 
 Kind of a smile. 
 Sleeping naked baby
Holding on to her monkey pacifier. 
Oh these are happy times!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh Shell! So sweet baby. And what a fun, crazy life, eh? I still feel like I'm adjusting to 5 littles. ;) I love you, girl!