Saturday, May 31, 2014

Dance Recital

My friend Emily Wankier taught dance classes out of her home this year. She did an amazing job and my girls loved them. 
Arabella was in the Kinderballet class and learned so many great ballet words and techniques. She love dancing with her friends and has held dance class for Lily at home on multiple occasions. 
Lily was in the creative movement class and I loved dancing with her. Miss Emily said and it is quite true that for a 2 year old Lily has grace in her movements. She would tag along during Arabella's class and learned an impressive amount of ballet moves. She is a little dancer for sure. 

We experienced some camera difficulties - dead battery- during Arabella's dance. I have a video on my phone and I will get around to loading it one of these days. 
Lily was loving the flowers.  Arabella reminded me lots of times that I needed to make sure she got flowers. 

Oh I love my pretty little dancers!
This is a long video but it is fun to watch the kids move. Lily gets a little stunned by the lights and audience and stops dancing.  It is hard to see in the video maybe but three little girls in pink skirts and pink leotards always stayed by each other- so funny. 

No comments: