Thursday, May 29, 2014

Field Day

Last Friday we walked back and forth to the school twice so we could enjoy some of Field day with each of the boys. K-2nd was in the morning and 3rd-5th in the afternoon so we went to both sessions so we could see both boys.  I realized that I will be lucky enough to have kids in both sessions for the next 7 or 8 years, so much fun!
Lily just wanted to play on the playground so I had a hard time getting pictures with Jon but Arabella had a great time playing both times. 
In the end, Joey soaked Arabella and there was very little water in the cup. 
Joey through his pool noodle javelin the farthest! 


Lily was way into the water sports in the afternoon and had a great time through wet sponges at Arabella.
I love how the school runs field day. They have a bunch of different stations with some water activities, and some regular activities and some activities in the gym so the kids are not outdoors all day. They also have kids from Lewisville High School volunteer to run the stations. I think they are part of the student government class- they do a great job! 
It was a great, overcast day and I was glad to spend some time outside watching my kids and packing Samantha in the bjorn.

No comments: