Thursday, January 24, 2013

Etsy Shop

My friend had an Etsy shop while she lived in Atlanta and decided she wanted to open it again.
 What does that have to do with me? 
Well she asked me to do it with her and post these blankets and burp cloths that I have been making for the many, many babies we have had born recently in our ward.
 I have been shopping, washing, ironing, cutting, pinning, and sewing like crazy the last 10 days so I would have some things to post. 
 I never in a million years would have done this of my free will but I am loving the idea of doing it with a friend. I don't know that I will make much money doing it but I have a plan for the money I do make.
 Peter has been really supportive and I believe he loves the idea of me doing something outside of my comfort zone and entrepreneurial.  He would love to open his own shaved ice business again and do it more full time than just on the side.  It may happen someday.
I am not settled on the prices I have listed for my things but thought I would give it a month or so before I go changing them. 
Our store is called BabyBare Necessities and my friend's items are ADORABLE!

No comments: