Monday, July 23, 2012

Week in Review

First, we did not put the towel on Lily's head.  She likes to put things over her head and pull them off.
 The best part was as she pulled on this it got caught in the hooded part of it and she was really stuck but did not get upset!
 Oh, those eyes!
 Oh so silly!
 I am such a big girl!
 I canned my own pineapple.  It was not very hard but I think I need to get a better deal on pineapple to make it worth my money.
 Biggest news of the week was swimming lessons.  I found a lady (Mrs. Sigler) who teaches in her backyard.   She has been amazing and the kids have responded really well to her.
Arabella has made some great progress but is still a bit hesitant.
Jon is swimming with his face in the water and is learning to breath on the side!
Joey is swimming with his face in the water and learning side breathing as well and he is not coughing and choking after each breath (real progress!)!
Lily just wanted to feel like a part of the swimming with goggles on.
As I said before, I taught Joey to tie a quilt. A nice sister in our ward had these quilt tops given to her and she was leaving on a mission so she gave them to me.  They are made out of double knit polyester and very bright and cheery as you can see.  I believe the polyester will last forever-great for donating.
Finally, I recorded this video this morning.  Lily loves to pound on the piano.  Jon and Arabella thought she needed to be in on the Dora dress up action and that is why she is dressed so fancy! ;)

No comments: