Sunday, July 29, 2012

Swimming Lessons

We have finished swimming lessons- yea!
Lily is really glad to be done.  She was a trooper to sit through 2 hours of lessons and not get to join them in the water. 

 Joey has learned to comfortably float on his back.  I don't have any pics of Jon swimming because he has decided that swimming under water is great and so all you see is a blur under the water.  I am thrilled with all of their progress.
Arabella was able to wear her life jacket at the end of the last day.  She swims so much more comfortably in it now.  We swam with some friends on Friday and instead of wanting us to hold on to her though she had her life jacket on, she was swimming all over the place.  Yippee!
Some videos of the slide.  I loved the design of this pool.  It has features I would put in my pool if I were to build one (we all have dreams!).

No comments: