Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bird Time

We had some great fun with my family.  Lily thought the high chair was pretty great.

The same day that Arabella helped Grandpa Rabner in the garden she got to help Grandpa Bird mow the lawn and then take the clippings down to feed the cows.  Happy Girl!
There was a great deal of this  and 
this and 
this. 
A highlight for me was going to the temple to do sealings with my family.  I had a family name and it made it even more special.  I love spending time with my family and having some of it be at the temple was even more amazing!

Grandma and Grandpa Rabner we had a fabulous time and wish we could come every month to your house! I personally loved the chance to go shopping with my mom and sisters- Peter your great but there is something about shopping with girls that is wonderful!

No comments: