Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

We started our day with a ward pancake breakfast.  Yes, there were green pancakes and I took some green sprinkles for the kiddos.  It was really yummy.
Joey on Friday night went on and on about how at 12:01 am, we all needed to have green on so we would not get pinched.  He and Jon wore green pajamas to bed to be safe- silly kids!
 We spent the rest of the day doing things around the house.  It was a really nice day. 
Here we are at the end of the day enjoying some green food!
 Even Lily ate some broccoli/apple combo food.  She had as much fun trying to eat the pouch.
 Thank you Costco for the Shamrock shaped ravioli.  I made the alfredo sauce green but it ended up a bit lumpy but it was oh so good!
 Wearing green!
Jon fell asleep about 10 minutes after I took the picture of all of the kids so that might be why he looks so grouchy! He had been sick all week and Saturday was the first day he felt somewhat normal.
I hope everyone ate and wore something green on the great green day!

1 comment:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I love how you get into all of the holidays and do fun meals to go with them. I am going to try and start these traditions with Ryker this year. You keep me motivated.