Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas 2011

I could write captions for each photo but really they speak for themselves.
Christmas Eve Pajamas

 (He really was just scratching his nose.)


 I had to work hence the scrubs.



This has become Peter's new favorite shirt.
Now for Christmas Morning- we opted to just enjoy the Santa gifts until after church. 




 You might think that this toy lasted Sasha a really long time but she destroyed it before the day was over.


 Peter was really excited about these new tools- adjustable ratcheting wrench and a set of serious cake decorating tips.  That's my man - well rounded!
 That is a bag of bones Peter is holding- he asked me after Halloween this year when I was going to let him do the really fun decorations outside our house.  I did not realize he wanted skulls and headstones and such so I found 2 bags of bones on clearance and he was so happy!




 Blurry but you can taste the excitement.



 Girly toys - so fun!

We finished our day off having dinner with our friends the Ostermiller's.  I am sad I did not take pictures.  Last year we had oriental/chinese food and so this year we went to Germany.  Chad Ostermiller served his mission there so he helped us have some authentic food.  It was so delicious! I am thinking next year we will head to Peru for our menu.  
I love Christmas day because it is a day of family, relaxing, playing and love.  I especially love Christmas on Sunday-we had a beautiful musical meeting.  Thank you to everyone who sent our family gifts! The kids have played and played and been so happy! 

1 comment:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

what a fun Christmas. I like the tradition of different foods for Christmas dinner. You have such a great little family Pete and Shell! We love ya'll!