Thursday, July 28, 2011

Counting Down the Days

At my appointment on Monday, my doctor scheduled me with the hospital for my induction.
I need to be at the hospital next Thursday night at 8:00 pm. I will be monitored all night long due to me not being able to take my blood thinners that night to reduce the risk of hemorrhage. No blood thinners means an increased risk for baby so I will be monitored during the night and the induction will begin Friday morning.
It is here! This experience seems a long time in coming.
She is a blessing and I am so excited to meet her! (I am also intensely curious to see how big she is and what color hair she will have- red, brown or something new?)
The kids are doubly excited because Grandma and Grandpa are coming and the baby is finally almost here.
Peter is just amazing- he has completed the to do list and is now working on a few other things that I wanted to get done before October when we have more family coming for Joey's Baptism and Lily's blessing. I am such a lucky woman!
One week- hurray!

3 comments:

Cristi L. said...

We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy in October!!

Kalina Family said...

Congrats Rabner Family!! We miss you guys ~ and the Larsons :)!! Can't wait to see pictures. Well wishes from the Kalinas!

Rachel Biesinger said...

How exciting! I will pray for you that everything will go well. I can't wait to see the pictures of your cute baby girl.

Love and miss you!
Ray