Friday, March 4, 2011

Sigh of Relief and JOY!

I wanted to share how yesterday was such a glorious day!
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning and all was well. I was bigger (I already knew that; I was just glad to know it was not because I had been eating to my hearts content lately) and the baby had a good, strong, and easy to find heartbeat. :)!!!!!!!
We are officially further along than last time and could not be happier.
I scheduled my next appointment and ultrasound for April 1st. It was wonderful to be able to feel openly excited without fear of the worst and know that all is going well. I feel so blessed!

4 comments:

Megan said...

we are so excited and happy for you! can't wait to find out what it is. how wonderful!

Kelsey Booth said...

I am glad that little babe is doing well and thriving! I can't wait to find out if Peter is right :) I hope you are feeling well!

Levanger Family said...

We are so happy for you!

Melinda McBride said...

I don't know what it is about us and our kids, but I am due 2 weeks after you. I am so happy to hear that things are going great this time for you guys!!!! Seriously, what a relief!!!!!!! Miss you all!