Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friends at the Museum

So my pictures are in backwards but oh well!
On Monday, Jon mentioned how much he would love to go the museum with the gold windows (ie Fort Worth Museum of History). I decided since I did not have anyting I had to do on Tuesday during the day we would go on an adventure. We invited Jon's friend Emmerson to go with us. I found out that I can take any 4 people I want with me so we are going to have to go again sometime while Jon and Emmerson are at preschool and take Emmerson's mom and little brother.
The newest exhibit at the museum is all about Ancient Egypt. I loved this phot spot they had and each child wanted their trun in the front.
Arabella's turn!
Emmerson looks like she knows exactly what to do.

Taking a break in the dinosaur foot print.
Yippee!
We spent a great deal of time playing with the water exhibit even though it was all in the shade and a little chilly outside.
Bubbles! The kids had a good time in the grocery store and playing in the hospital area.
I would love to go back and spend more time reading all of the information about Egypt when I don't have 3 kids that just want hands on and are ready for lunch. They were really good, especially Emmerson who walked with her hand on the stroller everytime were moving. They all earned a frosty from Wendy's for being so good! It was a great day!

No comments: