Saturday, November 20, 2010

Four Things

I saw this on a blog I like to look at and thought it would be fun to do.

Four shows I watch:
*NCIS
*The Good Wife
*Bones
*House
(All of these are watched online since I rarely watch TV unless it is with the kids.)

Four place I would like to Travel:
*France (to see Megan and her family)
*Washington DC
*New York
*Someplace tropical

Four things I did yesterday:
*Wrapped Christmas presents
*Cut out shapes from Ham for Jon's preschool thanksgiving sharing feast
*Listen to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
*Cleaned the guinea pig cage

Four things I'm passionate about:
*Immunizations - people, those diseases still exist and are more prevelant than you'd believe.
*My Conference issue of the Ensign
*Trying harder to let my husband and children know how much I love them.
* I can not really think of another right now- it is 4 am.

Four phrases I say alot:
*"Joey, calm down."
*"Jon put your shoes away."
*"Oh snap"
*"Hurry, get in the car it is time to go..." (the list of places is endless and repetitive)

Four Things I have learned from the past:
*The Lord's timing is better than my timing.
*The Lord knows what is best for me.
*Listen to your parents.
*You will never regret taking time to spend with your kids.

Four things I am looking forward to:
*Working one shift a week starting in January.
*Our Releif Society "Women at the Well" program Dec. 2nd.
*Thanksgiving in Tennessee with Peter's family
*My parents and sister Jana and kids coming to my house for a few days before Christmas.

Four things I love about Winter:
*Hot Chocolate
*Hot showers
*Fires (in the fireplace of course)
*Snow (even though I have lived in places where it rarely snows for the last 6 years)

Four Things on my Wish List:
*To have another baby
*To be better about recognizing and acting upon personal revelation
*A trip to Disneyland-Peter said our next trip will be to Disneyworld which works for me.
*To achieve "my house is organized" state- I think this is a mythical thing, at least for me but one can dream right. :)

I hope you all enjoyed.

2 comments:

Cristi L. said...

Great post Shellie! I just might copy you one of these days...

Megan said...

i love your thoughts, they are great!