Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Silly Jon and Sick Jon

Jon had an end of year preschool program last week and it was so fun to watch!
He wanted his hair spiky for the special occasion.
What a great face!
That is the bee he made. He is quite the little artist!

The next day this is what he was like most of the day. He had a fever, without a known source. He was a pretty toasty guy that day but it was gone by Thursday morning. I had a class for work and so Peter stayed home with the kids on Thursday. Jon went to his preschool end of year outdoor party that day and when I got home from work this is what I found.

Our air conditioner had not been working for a few days and we were waiting for it to get fixed so we were not sure if the rash was a heat rash or if it was a reaction to the sunscreen from the party. It took 2 days before it was completely gone. I am glad to report he has made a full recovery. Arabella had croup the Thursday before and Joey started with a fever on Sunday. W should be good for awhile on the sick front, I hope. (Notice Arabella holding up her dress in the corner, she wanted in on the action.)

Below are two of my favorite clips from Jon's program. I love when his mama duck hand eats his baby duck hand.

No comments: