Thursday, May 24, 2018

March 2018- They say it's my birthday!

I have to admit that I have considered giving up on this effort to catch up on this blog.
But... my kids love to look through the the printed books and recently I thought I had lost all of the pictures from my phone and from my laptop that I had used in my last 2 posts. I was so relieved when I realized I had blogged those pictures so they were preserved somewhere. (As a side note, I found the missing pictures tonight and have tried re-saving them to my computer. Fingers crossed.)
 I started my birthday with famous pancakes that were made even more amazing by being smothered in German chocolate cake frosting. 
Then, I had the blessing of serving lunch to some senior citizens as CCA. 
 Samantha was a great helper. 
And then, we finished the day with the most delicious German Chocolate Cake made by Peter. It was a wonderful day! 39 won't be so bad and I am looking forward to 40! I have realized that it is not as old as I once thought it was. 

No comments: