Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tough Mudder - September 2017

Last year, I participated in a Tough Mudder race and LOVED it!
I convinced Peter to join me in the madness this year! 
Above is our pre race prettiness! 
 And here is our after picture! 
I need to download some of the pictures from the official photographer because there were some great shots. 

 Part of our group post race These are the Yost's. I have now run a few races with Stephanie and she is so inspirational!

 The whole group pre race- we are so clean and injury free! 
In the end, I made it all the way across the funky monkey bars challenge as well as the kong which is the last challenge. I almost lost my momentum but I was able to get just enough swing and hold on tight with my fingers and I swung all the way across on those rings. 
Peter did not get taken down by the electroshock therapy at the end but it was sure fun to watch him go carefully through the end after getting shocked a few times. He was amazing and a huge help to me when the challenge seemed too tough. He had some wicked bruises and sprained his ankle but..... he too had so much fun that we signed up for next year! 

No comments: