Friday, November 10, 2017

Lily's 6th Birthday - August 2017

I have had some unusual computer issues and a rough time managing my time and so I am so sad it has taken me 3 months to get this posted. 

Lily had a great day on her 6th birthday! 
Donuts for breakfast- of course. 


 Gifts with all kinds of excitement and happy faces! 

 And then Lily asked to go to the beach for her birthday.  I am so glad that there is a beach park no too far from our house.  It was such a beautiful day and we had the best time! 
 Peter turned me into a mermaid! 








 There was so much digging and digging and digging with a little bit of splashing and swimming. 
Celebrating this little girl who brings so much joy, love, laughter, spunk, and sass to our family was the perfect way to spend a day. Happy 6th birthday my sweet Lily! 

No comments: