Saturday, June 10, 2017

Mother's Day Week

Friday before Mother's Day Lily's preschool class put on a tea party.
 There were gifts, songs, a poem and these adorable cheesecakes made by the preschool kids! 
 I took this picture right when Lily had taken a bit but she is adorable even with chipmunk cheeks. 
 I loved the poem with each of the pairs of kids holding a letter to spell Mother and recited a line starting with that letter. 
 Later Friday night, Peter and I joined some friends at the racetrack.
We at yummy food and enjoyed the horse races. 
I was horrible at picking the winners- I picked the loser 3 times in a row. 



 We had a fabulous time and I hope we do it again sometime. 
 Saturday was my piano recital. All of my students performed wonderfully! 
I have loved teaching piano this year and getting to know all of these amazing kids! They are talented and happy and have helped me to learn and grow as well. 
 And then there was Mother's Day, it was perfect! 
Peter and the kids made me breakfast, sang beautiful songs in sacrament meeting, Joseph gave a great talk during sacrament meeting too, dinner was delicious and I had a good night at work. 

To end the week, Wednesday night Arabella and I attended a tea party with the activity days girls. We used beautiful tea cups and had delicious treats! It was so much fun to spend some one on one time with this sweet girl! 

No comments: