Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Arabella's Baptism

I hope this day is a day she will remember for the rest of her life.
It was a cold and foggy morning but there was so much warmth and love. 
 She makes me so proud- every day! 
 I know she was so excited to be all dressed up and feel fancy for her special day! 
 She mentioned to our Bishop that she did no know who she would have baptize her and Peter was truly hurt.  He has been wrapped around her finger since the moment he found out she was a girl!

She obviously chose him! 
 Joseph looks like he is on guard duty but this is a pretty good family picture! 
 Samantha snuck her way in!
 Proud grandparents! 
It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful for the friends and family that came to support her and us! It was so much fun to have so may family members there.  I did have a moment when I reflected on the boys baptisms and knew that our ward members here in Texas are our family in so many ways! The Lord has blessed us with great family and a great ward family! Arabella has been blessed by the testimonies of each of these families. 

No comments: