Thursday, February 19, 2015

Samantha 10 months

Okay so it was actually last week but oh well. 
Samantha is 10 months old and getting so big so fast. I wish she would just let me hold her and snuggle her. Well, she does like me to hold her but she does not want to snuggle. She loves to get into things and  put all sorts of things in her mouth like a chunk of raw sweet potato she bit off while playing in the pantry. 
 Good thing she has Joseph to open the rice krispie treat for her that she again pulled out of the pantry. She was not giving that up and I honestly did not care- it is a bit sticky but there are much messier treats she could have eaten. 
I should cherish this picture with the bow because she does not like to keep them on her head anymore. I was able to distract her some after putting one on and she would leave it alone- not anymore. She immediately reaches up to find it and pull it off. Her hair is kind of filling in so it won't be too much longer and hopefully we won't need headbands anymore. 
Samantha does this really funny scoot/crawl thing. I have seen a similar movement in other kids. I was telling Peter just the other day that I wondered if it had anything to do with the difficulty of getting her knees under her due to the slick hardwood and tile on our man level- probably not but oh well. She is actually quite fast when she wants to be- this was recorded with too many distractions- kids, food, and the camera. I love this little lady!

No comments: