Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Family Valentine Date Night

Peter received an email from the Flower Mound Rec Center, where we have had a pass the last year, and they were going to hold the first annual Family Valentine Night. It was a good price and sounded like the perfect family fun and so we signed up and attended.
We had a great time!
 The food was catered by an local Italian restaurant and we all enjoyed it!
 The DJ was great! He kept the songs fun and family friendly with some classic slow songs. Peter did a great job of dancing with all of his girls and I danced with all of my boys.

 Group Dancing!

 The kids loved the candy bar (you know the kind where you have a bag and fill it with the candies you want) and cupcakes. 

Jon was really feeling the disco song!






What we all had a great time with was the photo booth! I have loved having these on our fridge this week. Our kids are such hams- especially Jon. I really hope they do this again- since it was a first time thing it is not guaranteed but we gave it great reviews on the survey. It made me want to do more things like this. My kids and husband are wonderful and truly the best Valentines!

No comments: