Saturday, January 31, 2015

I just might be a Texan

So two Saturdays ago, we had spent the day doing all sorts of things and it is creeping towards 4:30 when I mention to Peter that I need to run to the grocery store. 
He then tells me he is going because I need to get Samantha fed. I give him an odd look and then proceeds to tell me he has arranged a babysitter for all 5 kids and we are going on a date!

First, he took me to get some boots. I have been wanting to get some and a friend of ours got some from her husband for their anniversary and my desire has grown since hers are so cute. 
So surprise to me, I got a date and new shoes! I love them! I tried on a bunch but these were the most comfortable and I liked the pattern on them. 
Second, we had dinner. Third, we went to a movie.
It was an amazing night- thank you Peter and thank you Emily White our kids love you and we know they are in the best hands when they are with you. 

No comments: