Sunday, January 25, 2015

Christmas 2014 Part 4 (phone pictures)

I of course had my phone handy Christmas morning and this is what I captured. 

 Joseph carrying Lily so nobody went last. 
 The excitement!
 Oh how I love this man!

 Lily found a comfy way to sit and play on the laptop.
 A tea party with the new tea set.
 Joseph finally got the real train set he has wanted. It actually puffs smoke. We look forward to helping him build it. 
 I made covers for our "blue" cover Book of Mormons that we use to read out of in the mornings. Each is a bit different: the girls have different color crowns and the boys have a different color background with a J on it and Peter has an animal print and me a tie dye pattern. Anyway, Lily loves hers and she carries her copy around all of the time and Christmas day she packed it everywhere. 
It was a long day and this is how it ended. Peacefully!

No comments: