Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Time Fun

I am way behind so this is a whirlwind post of the first part of December to help me catch up.
 Samantha thought decorating the tree was great- especially the little bell ornaments that fit perfectly in her little hand. 
 All of the lights did strange things to my camera and so there are a fair number of blurry pictures. 
We bought artificial tree this year and it has been really nice. The kids love that the lights have a remote control that can change the colors and pattern of flickering. 

 When both girls want to put the star on top you get creative!
 Ghost pictures-jumping off of the couch.

 Joseph had the flu- BOO!
 It is always fun to paint but Jon does not think it is as fun to do homework.

 Peek-a-boo we see you!


 I love my kids!

 And when you live in Texas you just might get to go to the zoo in December in shorts and short sleeves. It was beautiful!
 And let's not forget Class Christmas parties!
Jon has serious sugar cube stacking skills.
The month went by in such a blur but we certainly had a wonderful month! 
More to come- especially when I have a chance to get some pictures off of my phone. 

No comments: