Monday, December 15, 2014

9 years of Jonathon

My Jonny bug turns 9 today!
I thought I would never want to have a Christmas time baby but the amazing spirit having a newborn brought into our home that year is something so dear to my heart. 
 Our boys the night we came home from the hospital- one of my favorite pictures. 
 Jon chewed through a bunch of binkis but not this one. He had it for 2 years. Actually it is in a box in our attic with a few other baby things. I couldn't stand to part with it. 
 He was always pretty good at making messes. 
 He helped himself to the cool whip. 

 He knows how to relax in style. 

 He has always played really well with his sisters. He actually loves babies. 
 He has tried his hand at several sports and is still looking for the one that speaks to his heart. We are going to give a swim team a try this summer and see how that goes. He is quite the fish!

 He loved playing with his sisters at field day and happily introduce them to everyone. 
Jon, you are a ham and one that likes to test your boundaries. You are gaining knowledge and wisdom about life and I see you with a growing desire to do good and be good. You always want to play and have fun. You are really good at procrastinating certain things and manage to get away with it due to our sometimes crazy life. You enjoy scouts and I hope you turn into an Eagle scout one day. You are smart and gentle and kind. You love yummy food. You are good at playing video games or really most games. I am so thankful each and every day that I am your mom! Happy Birthday!

No comments: