Friday, January 24, 2014

Finished Flooring Pics

Peter could not believe that I posted all of the pictures about our new floor and then did not add any of the final product. So, here they are. 
 The Living room- I love not stressing about food being taken in there by kids that don't get what it means to stay in the kitchen. I will say that more food has been smashed into the rug, which was in there before with the carpet, since the new floor has gone in.  I think food it just drawn to carpet fibers. 
 The Entry
 The Office which was also painted during the whole process.
 Dining Room. (I have not finished putting all of the decorations back.)
And the kitchen with the tile that goes into the laundry.
Oh, what lovely baseboard you say.Why yes, we think so too! It was a new addition as well. Peter did a great job using his new sprayer to get it painted but it would not have gone in as quickly or as nicely without the help of Grandpa Max and Randy. And a big thanks to my Dad for caulking (he has a magic touch- honestly) and putting the final coat on the baseboard. 
Doing all of this makes me itch to do more. Gratefully, I have a nursery to put together and our bedroom is still plain white-begging for some color and some personality.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome! Isn't it great to have handy men around? I'd love to come see your handiwork in person some day... Love you, girl!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

it look so nice. man we are going to need to plan a trip to come and visit to see all of the new changes and play with your family! we just got our calendar yesterday and Ryker and I were looking at it and when he saw Lily he said "mama Lily loves me!" too sweet!