Monday, October 28, 2013

Peter turns 29 again!

Today is Peter's birthday!
He is out of town though and so we surprised him last Thursday and had a special dinner for him.
 I actually bought steak, we grilled it and it came out perfect!
Lily ate at least half of one- she is a carnivore!
 We also enjoyed broccoli salad, baked asparagus, real mashed potatoes (ranch flavored) and bottled root beer.  There is a brand of root beer that Peter really likes but I have not been able to find it here in Lewisville so we settled for IBC. 
 Happy and surprised man with his bleeding rare steak!

Peter has become the fancy cake maker and since I was making this a surprise he got store bought Halloween cupcakes. (I had made homemade apple pie earlier in the week that made him really happy so he was not too disappointed). Kudos to Peter for making sure Joey took a picture of the candle portion of the evening, I had to leave for Stake training and missed this part. 
Peter, you are an amazing man! I feel so blessed each day to be married to you. Our kids love you and love to play with you. You are such a help to me with the house, kids, work, church, whatever I need of you, you are willing to do your best to help me! You are one in a million!

No comments: