Friday, August 31, 2012

Flashback Friday

My cute sister Jana has returned to the blogging world and I am so thankful.  I love to see how her kids are growing.  One thing she has been doing is a flashback Friday.  
I decided I would still her idea.  Arabella and Lily's lives are fairly well documented.  Joey and Jon's not so much. I will be trying to post something from our pre-blog years each Friday so that it too can be documented.
 Joey- first powdered donut.
 Sunny delight in the park by Wright Engineers.  Peter eventually was hired here.  This is when we had gone down to interview.
 Helping with Thanksgiving mashed postatoes.
 First haircut.
"Look mom, I am so cool-sitting on the chair backwards."

1 comment:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

So crazy to look back at Joey when he was so little. I like that you are doing this.... these were years before I had my own camera so I don't have any pictures of the boys on our computer.