Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Before I forget...

A few conversations with my kids that must be recorded.

Jon: Mom you are wearing a belt.
Me: Yes I am.
Jon: Girls don't wear belts. Well rockstar girls do.  So you can just be a rockstar girl.
Me: Thanks Jon, I will.

Me: Arabella, I am so proud of you.  You did great at your first dance class.  You are a great dancer.
Arabella: I am proud of you too mom.  You are a good dancer.
(Arabella had her first Mommy and Me dance class last week.)

Joey: Mom, is there anything I can help you with?
Me: No, not right now but thank you so much for asking.
(Unsolicited help from my children is a new thing for me.)

Joey also made us the most sweet thank you card.  When I can make my computer (either one) and my camera happy with each other I will post a picture.  It told Peter and I that he was thankful that we loved him and his siblings.  He really is a thoughtful boy!

No comments: